Monday, June 30, 2014

Well, guys, it's time.

It's time.
It's probably past the point of being time.
None the less, here I am.
I'll keep this post short and sweet (like me, ha!), and let it be known that this blog will be where I post all things food and lifestyle oriented. Those of you who know me, know that I'm passionate about both.  I follow a pretty paleo/primal/ancestral health inspired diet and lifestyle. I also crossfit (GASP!) If you don't know me, well, now you know THAT about me. And you'll also learn shortly that I LOVE to cook and feed my family and friends tasty, healthy meals!
So, how 'bout an introduction, right?
Hi! I'm Cave-Momma, and I'll be your tour guide through this blog about healthy living! Arms and feet should stay in at all times, seatbelts buckled (safety first!), because here we go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Just to make sure nobody says anything they might regret, we are reviewing your comment before it is allowed to be posted. Again, thank you!
Follow us at: www.facebook.com/cavemommasquest & www.facebook.com/jiveturkeymomma2

Or come check us out most Saturdays (10am - 1pm) in Nederland, Tx @ the Down To Earth Farmers Market! :)