Wednesday, January 7, 2015

I'm not a good blogger....

Attention: I may be a fantastic attentive facebooker (much to my own dismay, sometimes), but I'm no blogger. I forget it exists, I don't think I have enough worth saying, and sometimes, I just have the attention span of a gnat. So. When my sister, Jessi, decided it needed to be kept up with, she also volunteered to be the one that keeps up with it! Jodi (Feral Child), and myself have taken Jessi on as our CMQ/FC HQ office executive, bookkeeper, bloggess, as well as generally keeping us in line. She's phenomenal, and thanks to her help, drive, and fortitude, our first official FORMAL week of sales was nothing short of amazing!! The order form is easy, concrete, and makes keeping our production numbers that much more accurate! I just wanted to post this as a thank you to her. We love you, so very much, Jess! And we couldn't be more thankful for all you've already done!! Sorry, friends, she's all ours!!! 😘😘😘

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Just to make sure nobody says anything they might regret, we are reviewing your comment before it is allowed to be posted. Again, thank you!
Follow us at: www.facebook.com/cavemommasquest & www.facebook.com/jiveturkeymomma2

Or come check us out most Saturdays (10am - 1pm) in Nederland, Tx @ the Down To Earth Farmers Market! :)